Pick Pic is a game about picture associations and crazy funny photos.
You have to divide your photos so they fit the photos in front of each player as well as possible. If the other players recognize your photo as being placed there deliberately, both will score points. But they prefer a random photo to yours, none of you will get any points.
1. Reveal a card : every player draws a card and puts it face up in front of him.
2. Give cards : each player draws a few cards (regarding the number of players) and watches them secretly.
3. Each player has to look carefully at the face up cards of the other players, they must find a common feature between the cards they hold and the one which are in front of the players.
4. Once they finish finding a common feature, they have to give, face down, one card from their hand to every other player.
5. Rank cards : When all players have received exactly one card from each of the other players, they have to draw one random card from the deck and shuffle it into their stack of cards without revealing it.
6. Each player may look at the cards in front of him. They have to rank them face up, placing the card which has most in common with the first picture in first position, and so on.
7. Evaluate score : The players will score points regarding which rank are their cards.
8. End : The game ends when one or few players reach 20 points, if they don’t, they begin another round.
—description from the publisher