All begins at the time you enter the KILL ZONE. KILL ZONE, an area where a bomb is planted within a radius of 25m, is so dangerous because of the possibility of an explosion. You, as an EOD agent, must render the bomb safe. But be careful! There is a spy in your team who wants the bomb to be set off. I wish you could carry out the duty and come back…
Each player will be a dealer (spy) in turn. Players including the dealer are charged with the bomb disposal mission. There are 8 wires on the bomb, but only one of them is a detonator. If you successfully cut the wire except the detonator, you will be promoted to the next rank as a reward. Otherwise, however, you and your companion will be demoted if the bomb is exploded. With several missions, the player with the highest rank wins the game.
At the start of game, each player takes own rank tiles. The player with the lowest rank takes the Dealer Tile and starts the game as a first dealer (spy).
The player with the lowest rank starts the turn. Each player performs one of the following actions on their turn: Cutting a wire or Play a card.
- Cutting a wire: Place a Nipper Tile on one of the wires of the Game Board. You cannot place a Nipper Tile on previously cut wires. If a player cut a non-detonator wire, the dealer should announce ‘Promotion’ (Or should say some words to announce such as ‘Success’ or ‘Safe’). The player is promoted one step higher. The turn goes to the next player (the player with the lowest rank).
- Bomb Disposal: If all wires except the detonator are cut, the bomb is rendered safe. All players successfully complete their mission, and the round ends. However, the dealer is caught being a spy, and he will be demoted one step lower.
- Bomb Explosion (Cutting a detonator): While playing a round, if a player cut the detonator, the dealer announces ‘Boom!’ The bomb is exploded, and the round ends immediately. The player who cut the detonator will be demoted two steps lower. Also, the player(s) on his left/right side will be demoted a step lower.
The round ends when the bomb is disposed or exploded. Start the next round with the current rank.
The game ends if any of the following situations occur:
- All players played as a dealer once each. (The round is played as the number of players.)
- A player achieved the rank ‘General of the Army (Lv. 23)’ (The game ends immediately.)
- A player is demoted even lower than the rank ‘Private (Lv. 0)’ (The game ends immediately.)
After the game ends, the player with the highest rank wins the game.